The Liberty Group is looking for a Leasing Consultant!
Multi-family staffing isn’t just what we do….it’s all we do! We find people jobs, that find people homes. What’s cooler than that? Nothing!
The Liberty Group is a full-service staffing company specializing in the property management industry. Our customers expect nothing but an exceptional experience, and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
Becoming a Leasing Consultant is an ideal way to start or progress your career in the property management industry! We offer our employees a Leasing 101 class, a referral bonus, as well as weekly direct deposited paychecks. Nearly half of our employees are retained permanently by our clients.
We are currently searching for Leasing Consultants to work with some of the top, largest and most prestigious management companies in the Austin area. If you’re an enthusiastic, perceptive individual with a knack for sales who is excited to make an impact in the lives of others, you would be a perfect fit!
Essential Job Functions for Leasing Consultant:
- Provides first-line customer service for prospective residents and current residents
- Leads tours of the community showing vacant units and showcasing amenities with the goal of closing a sale
- Contacts and tracks all internet leads, referrals and walk-ins
- Prepares and processes lease applications
- Collects rental payments from residents each month
- Assists with coordinating resident events and activities
Knowledge Skills and Abilities for Leasing Consultant :
- 6 months of multi-family industry experience preferred but not required
- Be able to submit to drug screens upon request
- Pass an extensive background check
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent follow up and follow through skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and exposure to social media
- Ability to work day, weekend, and evening hours as required
We believe in delivering the highest level of service to our clients and associates every day. If you would like to be a part of our team and meet the above requirements, apply today!
The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
We offer VERY competitive pay for individuals that meet our hiring criteria.
(FULL confidentiality for those that are passively and actively looking to make a change)